Searching for trips..
Ecuador Mainland & the Galápagos Islands
Please Note: Internal flights are included.
Optional extras & upgradesQuito City Tour and Equator - From (65.00 AUD)
Enjoy a city tour of Quito. Visit the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with stops at the Basilica del Voto Nacional, La Compañia Church, San Francisco Square, Plaza Grande and the Panecillo, a towering statue of the virgin of Quito who looks out over a stunning view of the city. Drive 25km (16 mi) north of Quito to the Middle of the World, latitude 0º. Stand with one foot in each hemisphere.
Additional charges:Galapagos Islands Park Entry Fee + Transit Control Card 120 USD pp
Ecuador Mainland & the Galápagos Islands itinerary:
Ecuador Mainland & the Galápagos Islands reverse itinerary:
Vessel Type: Expedition Cruising
Passenger Capacity: 16
When it comes to our stellar fleet of Galápagos vessels, the Xavier III is made for both great value and great service. Imagine all the luxury of fresh and tasty local and international cuisine, daily excursions to explore the islands, and picturesque views of the area from the top deck – all this with an unbelievable price to boot. Get on board!
4 lower deck double-occupancy cabins with port hole, 4 upper deck double-occupancy cabins with window, air conditioning, private facilities, TV & DVD player in lounge area
Very spacious indoor-outdoor seating areas and sun chairs. Interior dining room with coffee, tea and water service on the main deck. Large lounge and bar area with TV and DVD player for daily briefings.
The Xavier III carries a team of seven crew members and one CEO Naturalist Guide well-versed in the local wildlife, vegetation and geology and certified by the Galápagos National Park Service.
Snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and beach towels included at no extra charge. Comprehensive breakfast and gourmet Ecuadorian and international cuisine prepared fresh daily. All meals on board included.
• Your Discover Moment: Baños
• Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena
• Your Wellness Moment: Papallacta Hot Springs Visit, Papallacta
• Baños stay
• Amazon Jungle homestay and cooking demonstrations
• Papallacta Hot Springs stay
• Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier
• Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
• Snorkelling at Isla Lobos, North Seymour, and Sullivan Bay
• Visit to North Seymour to see nesting seabirds
• Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
• Visit the Charles Darwin Foundation (Santa Cruz)
• Academy Bay tour
• Excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild